Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Boarding For Dogs - Finding the Best Value Right Away

Do you have to go on a vacation? Does your schedule show, a upcoming business trip? This article focuses on boardings for dogs and how we can find the best place, for our wonderful companions. I have had to make many trips and putting my dogs in a safe and professional environment, was my main concern.

The First thing I did was, called my vet and asked if they offered any service, to keep my dogs for a few days while I went, on my business trip. To My surprise, they did offer boarding for loyal customers. My dogs have been, to this vet for over 6 years, so they welcomed my pets, with open arms.

Another thing you can do, is to ask all your friends and associates if they can, recommend a place to you, some of your pals might have pets of their own, so asking them is always a good idea. I have gotten lots of good recommendations, from friends who work at the supermarket.

They referred me to my current vet 6 years ago and it was the best choice for my pets. They also recommended quite a few places that, offered services to take care of my dogs and their prices were quite good as well.

The other place to do your research, is to go to Google and type "boarding for dogs" and you shall see lots of listings for places that, offer this type of service. Always do your due diligence when it comes to putting your pet in a new place.

Ask as many questions as you need to, ask for references, testimonials and proof that their facility is safe, sound and a great value for both you the pet owner and your dog(s). Never rush this process, read and look at as many websites on Google. Read all the reviews that are out there, build confidence and then take action and eventually place your pet, in one of these services.

After you find the place of your choice, always ask about all the costs and what they actually provide for that cost. Some places can have hidden costs and you want to learn everything first and not have a hidden policy or cost surprise you in the end.

Make sure to stick with, the exact time frame that you give them, if you say that your pet will be picked up on Sunday at 3pm, then make sure to, pick them up on that day and time. Picking them up later can
cost you extra money sometimes and the place might even close after 3 pm.
Next time you go on a trip or vacation, do your research and find the best place that offers, boarding for your pet dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment