Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dog Grooming Service - How to Find the Right One

Does your dog need grooming service? All of our pets need them and finding the right person or company is very important. This article explains how you can find the proper groomer for your pet.

I have taken my pets to many groomers, through out my 17+ years as a dog owner, most of them have been very good, but there are quite a few that have, also been very bad. My poor dog(s) have had their nails cut by someone, that was not all that good and it caused them lots of pain.

If you plan on taking your dog, to someone to get their grooming, then make sure that they are able to do a good job and they also need to have tons of credibility as well. The first place to start asking about these, types of professional is at the vet.

Go to your vet next time and ask about a grooming service that is highly recommended. Your vet or their associates, are quite knowledgeable on this matter and would love to help you out. Another thing you can do is go to, one of these large pet retailers and ask about their grooming service.

Make sure to ask, if the person who handles that service is a professional, ask if this person has had any complaints from previous customers. I was taking my dog, to this one individual for almost 12 years, she always did a excellent job, cutting the nails of my pet.

Then she left because of poor pay and a new person came to the store. I made sure to watch this person closely and did not want my dog(s), to suffer because of their lack of skills and not being professional. Things went very well and trust was built and my dog(s) still go to this new groomer.

Whether your pet needs their nails cut or a bath, always ask around first before taking them to anyone, some of these folks are excellent and do a fine job. There are others that are careless and never treat our pets with the same care that we give them.

No comments:

Post a Comment